- In My Humble (or Honest) Opinion
- Included angle
- The angle formed by the two facets of a cutting edge.
- In woodworking, the rotation of a round or cylindrical object a specified number of degrees for the purpose of performing a given operation. This process is most frequently used when drilling holes around the circumference of a circular object in the drill press mode, but can also be applied to reeding or fluting operations on the lathe or routing system.
- The direction a workpiece is fed into a blade or cutter.
- Infill Plane
- Hand plane consisting of metal frame with wooden infill. Prized for their beauty, feel, and fine quality.
- A door that sits within the cabinet opening such that the front face of the door is flush with the front of the cabinet or face frame.
- A type of deeply dished drawknife, used to sculpt the saddled section of Windsor chair seats. A variation of the inshave is called a scorp.
- The blade of tools such as a plane or spokeshave.
RD Glossary by Run Digital